My passions in life.

My passions in life.
Redheads and Dungeons and Dragons. 'nuff said.

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Mother Fricking cake mix.

Cake mix is possibly the best damn thing on the whole damn planet! I mean, i came home and whadda you know, my sister is making cakes. Its a thing she's into right now... don't ask.
The cakes are alright... i mean, really they are just cupcakes. BUT there is still some mixture lest... OMFG! fuck cooking them, the mixture is actually like sex for my mouth. and... AND! there are TWO FLAVOURS! chocolate and... cake ¬ .¬

Anywho, after devouring possiblly 4 cakes worth of cake mixture i thought about the future of this blog. Ok the rants will continue but i want to progress it. When i have time i will have a ganders into a few things, and when i'm sure, you will be the first to know.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment