My passions in life.

My passions in life.
Redheads and Dungeons and Dragons. 'nuff said.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Blogging Blogger.

WAIT! What? I am actually continuing my blog past one day unlike some blog fail noobs?

YES, when Hank commits, he commits.

Soooooo, as promised my cover leter. Ill blog better later.


Dear Jim,

Once I saw that this job was available I could not pass the opportunity to apply. I have been a customer at your store since you opened and I choose to purchase shakes from your store over your local competition. I am also friends with your current record holder and was present at its creation.

I am a hard working and dedicated kind of guy that will put as much effort into tasks I am given. I could be cleaning the floor and I would try my utmost to make sure it was as clean as it has ever been, and if it is not then I will clean it again until it is. I have experience with talking to a variety of age groups from toddler to parent as I am a Judo instructor at the Colchester Arena at a children’s Judo club. I am required to take classes of ages 4-10 and 11-17, and I also talk to some parents and answer any queries they might have.

I also like to think that I am pretty nifty with a blender. If something needs blending, and I have a blender, it shall be blended.

I hope very much that you take me into consideration and that I am not too late to apply for this position. I look forward to hearing from you and I would like to thank you for the opportunity of applying.

Yours Faithfully,





Daniel Root

4 comments:

  1. So yeah, good times with "The Juggernaut" may make an effort to beat it this Friday :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Seriously, eventually you are going to be spending over a hundred quid on one :L Im sure I could take a moment to join you in your next record breakers creation :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I'm thinking:


    Starburst
    Skittles
    Wham Sour Apple
    Fruit Salad Chews
    Jelly Beans
    Refreshers
    Haribo
    Jelly Tots
    Wham Cola

    Bottom:
    Popping candy
    Custard

    Topping:
    Whipped Cream
    Jelly Tots
    Marshmallows

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... Don't hold me to that, only a conspiracy so far :p

    ReplyDelete