My passions in life.

My passions in life.
Redheads and Dungeons and Dragons. 'nuff said.

Monday 10 January 2011

3 in a day?

Should i really do 3 in a day? I mean, its kinda needy. Like i'm shouting at people for attention...

Alas, here it is, out of absolute boredom that i write this 3rd and final blog of the day. How do i know its the final one of the day? Well by the time i'm finished its going to be nearly tomorrow, and tomorrow isn't today is it!? Thats what i thought.

Good. So yeh, I remember this feeling of doubted confidence so well, Waiting for a job to be given to me or not. But what a job it would be! "Where do you work?" "Oh no where... just the coolest shop in town!" I think I would like it. I just hope my informal approach covering letter will cut it, think i might paste it on here tomorrow, see what you think...

Anywho, Hank out, am gonna go catch some Mother F**king winks.

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment