My passions in life.

My passions in life.
Redheads and Dungeons and Dragons. 'nuff said.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Forced Conformity

Right now I'm feeling like a good old fashion rant. Okay, so Facebook. The bane of revision or work in general and the owner of most peoples conformist souls, mine included. But is it conformity? Conformity requires an influence from another, but in your room, or where ever the hell else you might be sitting right now, tell me where is the influence? Who is influencing you into conforming whilst you are sat on your arse, scratching your balls/tits?

And it's this I cannot understand. Okay there is influence from friends who have it, but where did they hear about it? It is a crazy conformity that just happens, like a disease. You do not know why you are staring into the white background and Ultramarine Blue boarder, but you are drawn to it. You feel part of it, along with so many million others that have sold their souls to the Facebook Devil.

I will forgive Facebook for its pointless entertaining capabilities, but changing the profiles? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE OLD ONE!?! I'm happy with my profile as it is and i did not listen to the grabbing talons of the new profile box "There's a new profile! Be one of the first to change your profile to the new format!" Yeh, fuck you and your over happy messages and plans to make everyone conform. But wait... now i have no choice?!?

Seriously, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. How many people have i heard are happy about the new profile? I think maybe... hmm.... zero.

Rant complete, Hank out.

Stay metal \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment